- You will always speak to a live representative right away; never an automated prompt.
- Cancellations must be approved by the restaurants first.
- Most restaurant delivery services in our area charge more than our $5.25 delivery fee.
- We have a suggested food minimum of $12.00, which is the lowest in the area.
- Some delivery services add a “convenience fee” or “service charge” up to 5% on orders when using a check OR credit card. We, on the other hand, only charge a flat fee of 4% on credit card orders ONLY.
- We have one delivery fee of $5.25 for the first restaurant, and $4.00 for each additional restaurant and suggest a foodminimum of $12.00, regardless of the distance between your chosen restaurant and you.
- We have chosen our location in Livingston because it allows us to be at any restaurant we work with within 5-10 minutes to ensure the customer gets to enjoy their meal as soon as possible.
- If you don’t see your desired town or restaurant listed, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- We are open 7 days a week and open earlier and close later than any other delivery service around.
- Check our website often as we update our menus and restaurants periodically.
- $5.25 + Tip? That sounds expensive…
It might sound expensive at first, but when you consider how much it costs to goto the restaurant, the costs are actually less. If you were to go and eat at the restaurant, you would pay for fuel to get there. Then you would tip the waiter/waitress. And then you would pay for fuel to go home. The delivery charge is probably about the same as the cost of your fuel. When you add up the amount of time you would spend driving there and back plus the fuel costs, our delivery charge is actually a bargain.
- If I tip a waiter/waitress 15% why would I tip a driver the same amount? The waiter serves me the entire duration of my stay, but your driver only delivers me my food.
A waiter/waitress serves you throughout your meal, and that meal would take maybe 60 minutes, 90 minutes at the most. But that waiter/waitress serves you and maybe 4 or
more other tables at the same time. So you are getting between 12-18 minutes of that waiters’ time. Our drivers spend at least 40 minutes of their time just on YOUR order. So it's fair to say that the driver deserves a tip as much as a waiter/waitress, if not more.
- Drivers work largely for tips, so gratuities are appreciated. Our drivers are focused solely on your food order for 20-45 minutes if not longer, while adding wear and tear on their vehicles. That’s a lot of attention, even though you can’t see most of it. A suggested gratuity for good, friendly and prompt service would be 15-20% of the food total.
- Delivery prices may be slightly higher than dine-in prices at some restaurants.
- We deliver to homes, offices and hotels (pretty much anywhere with an address).
- See our home page for delivery locations. We’ll be happy to discuss delivery to locations not listed. We are here to service YOU! Gift certificates make ideal, thoughtful presents for new parents, clients, friends and outstanding employees–anyone who likes to eat! We offer gift certificates in any denomination from $15 up to the amount of your desire. We can mail a gift packet to you or directly to the recipient of your choice, or you can stop by our office to pick it up. You can pay by credit card over the phone or cash in person.
Restaurant hours, menu items, and prices are subject to change without notice. Please check your order carefully upon its arrival. Though we strive for perfection, mistakes happen, and the sooner we learn of them, the faster we can correct them.
- Plates and utensils available upon request.
- All prices subject to change.
- THE RAPPAPORT RULE: ***ANY OUT OF AREA ORDERS MUST BE PAID FOR WITH A CREDIT CARD(ANY TOWN WITH ASTERISK* NEXT TO IT)***
***ANY ORDERS WITH FOOD TOTAL OVER $75 ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM GRATUITY OF 10% FOR THE DRIVER, FEEL FREE TO INCREASE AT YOUR DISCRETION***
***ANY ORDERS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE GRATUITY FOR DRIVER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY 20% OR $2, WHICH EVER IS GREATER***